ODM – MovingFLOOR MOV
Especially gentle and continuous discharging of poor-flowing materials or break bulk goods from rectangular silos and bunkers with our MovingFLOOR
Our MovingFLOOR works on the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) principle and distinguishes itself with its versatile applications. With the gap-free structure of the floor, both bulk materials and break bulk goods can be gently transported.
Depending on implementation and use case, the MovingFLOOR can also be used as a storage bunker and can subsequently transport material goods for further handling down the production line.
The integration into existing bunker facilities is possible through the custom design of our moving floors.
Depending on your requirements, we offer a customised implementation in a heavy-duty-design. This robust construction allows the MovingFLOOR to be directly loaded from a loader or lorry.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- robust design
- high load-capacity and high bearing-capacity
- traversable by loaders and lorries
- simultaneous storage and transportation, depending on implementation
- can be integrated into existing equipment
- works on FIFO principle
- high discharge capacity possible
- quick and easy assembly
- easy maintenance and service
- dependable and reliable
- low wear
- long service life
- all drive units are outside of the storage area