Services, spare parts, training, modifications, or modernisation – we are your reliable, competent partner.
We do not end a partnership after the delivery; it is important to us, that we remain the first person you call if you have a problem or question. That is why we offer on-site services and services uniquely tailored to your needs and for your success.
Our After-Sales Service
- telephone support: immediate help is just a call away
- customer service: sales calls, support and planning of revisions, presentation of further developments
- training: concentrated expertise – we teach your employees to succeed with targeted, additional training and special-oriented training
- ODM-WeartecPRO: using our time-tested construction system, we choose wear-protection based on your actual material specifications
When your general requirements of your existing facilities drastically change and simple adjustments no longer suffice, it is easy to consider purchasing new equipment. However, this is not always the most economical and effective solution.
In such a case, we offer effective retrofitting and modernisation measures. Existing components are taken into consideration and re-used whenever possible. This reduces not only your investment costs, but also saves time.
The goals of such measures are to improve availability, improve efficiency, and increase the service life. We furthermore strive to reduce maintenance requirements.
We apply our ODM – RetroFIT retrofitting and modernisation measures to machines from DI MATTEO as well as machines from other manufacturers.
Maintenance and repair
Regular maintenance and repair measures can prevent interruptions and the need for replacements, and increase the availability of your facilities. The service life of your machines and facilities are thereby extended and optimally used.
To prevent system disruptions, we offer our maintenance and repair service. This includes the following:
- inspections: inspection/status reports provide preventative measures for planning security and also protect important resources
- maintenance: maintenance contracts for your facilities or core components
- overhauling: for a smoother operating process
You need to have the correct, original replacement parts at hand for a smooth operation of your facilities. Our customer services consult and create a “spare and wear parts” package based on your individual needs. Being equipped with replacement parts/consignment stocks on your own premises ensures high availability.