Careers and jobs
Tradition and innovation come together – we inspire great work
For over 45 years our family business has been working around the globe and in various fields. The foundation of our success lies in our highly skilled employees.
Conveyor technologies, processing technologies, and environmental technologies are engaging occupational fields. Certain divisions like engineering, the development of products and techniques, as well as processing bulk materials, are only successful when experience and production come together with a strong and committed team that combines everything into one.
We rely on the respective trades coming together and on the high qualifications of our employees, whom we proudly support with various types of continuing training.
Grow professionally with us – we rely on long-term collaborations.
An internship is precisely the right thing for getting a first impression of career options and looking around at possible occupations. We offer assorted internships to pupils that provide professional guidance. Depending on your interests, we present occupational insights into commercial or technical fields. When you work with us, you have the opportunity to prepare for your training and entry into the work field, and you will also discover new talents.
To confront the challenges of our world-wide customers, we need competent, experienced and enterprising specialists. We work together with our enthusiastic employees to plan and produce system solutions specified to our customers’ needs.
We lay the groundwork for successful collaboration through trustworthy dealings with our employees. In combination with your drive to do research and your professional experience, we establish the prerequisites for maximum customer satisfaction and exceptional results.
We give you room to personally and professionally develop. Explore job s that interest you and discover new and interesting professional fields. Bring your new proposals and suggestions for improvements with you to our company.
We are a recognised training company, and we want to provide you with a great opportunity in your chosen career – right from the start. We therefore offer apprenticeship positions in several fields. We guide you through the duration of the apprenticeship and are always supportively at your side.
Apprenticeships in technical fields:
- Mechatronics (Mechanical Engineering & Electronics)
- Industrial Mechanics
- Construction Mechanics
- Technical Illustrator
Apprenticeships in commercial fields:
- Industrial Business Management
University Students and Graduates
Put your theoretical knowledge to practical use with us during your course of studies. Become a part of our corporate team as you do your apprenticeship with us, or take advantage of job opportunities during your semester breaks and gather additional insights into the global business world.
And when you write your final paper for a degree (bachelors, masters, or doctorate) DI MATTEO supports you with a competent environment and many topics from the technical or managerial fields. We also gladly welcome blind applications from students who anticipate to successfully graduate from a university or trade school.
Our job offer
- preparation and pre-commissioning of controllers in-house
- factory acceptance tests with the customers in-house
- commissioning of bulk material handling installations at customer sites worldwide
- coordination of all commissioning activities with the customer and the local team and documentation
- evaluation and tuning of all relevant interlocks and control loops of the automation software
- implementation of PLC software for machineries and associated local control systems
- implementation and adaption of HMI software projects
- establishment and evaluation of the signal exchange with the main controller architecture
- parametrisation of field sensors and variable frequency drives
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering and/or automation or similar qualification
- Superior knowledge and experience in PLC programming (Siemens STEP7 / TiaPortal, Schneider Unity,
Allen-Bradley RSLogix or similar) preferably in all typical programming languages (FBD, LD, ST, IL, SFC)
- confident usage of HMI and SCADA solutions (e.g. Siemens WinCC flexible, etc.)
- experience with the parametrisation of variable frequency drives (e.g. ABB, Siemens, etc.) and their
integration within an associated controller architecture
- experience with typical fieldbus systems (e.g. ProfiBUS, ProfiNET, Ethernet-IP, etc.)
- ability and willingness to travel to client sites worldwide without restriction
- good oral and written command of the English language