ODM – FlashDRYER FDY
High-performance drying of materials with our efficient FlashDRYER
We developed our FlashDRYER to provide our customers with a modular and flexible system for continuously drying bulk materials.
Bulk materials are dried and transported in a short time by a warm air stream – and all of this without interrupting operations. Heavy materials such as stone, metals, etc. are essentially automatically sorted out in a vertical air stream and are discarded in a separate container. The remaining dry materials are isolated in the intercepting chamber or in a cyclone.
The FlashDRYER is convincing with its simple and flexible design. There are no moving parts within the dryer, which delivers high availability with minimum maintenance effort.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- closed loop with recirculated air or open loop available
- depending on assembly, available with only hot air blower on the suction side, or also with an additional pressurising booster ventilator on the pressurised side
- available with an integrated bypass system/li>
- high availability
- great flexibility
- extra drying systems can be incorporated
- uses existing heated air, when available (e.g. from cement radiators)
- incoming air temperature between 100°C and 330°C, depending on materials
- up to 30 tons / hour, depending on implementation