ODM – Sidewall belt conveyors WKF
Our Sidewall belt conveyor is suitable for horizontal, inclined, and vertical transportation of nearly all types of bulk materials, and it belongs to a group of equipment known as steep and vertical conveyors.
Angles from 0° bis 90° are possible due to specially formed pockets. At 90° the tension rollers can be omitted, and you can save money by not having to do maintenance on them.
It is possible to do away with the need for extra material transfer and extra equipment if you divert a horizontal belt to an inclined angle or a vertical angle.
Material being transported vertically can be discharged from a sidewall belt conveyor at an angle of up to 180°.
The sidewall belt conveyor is offered in an open design or completely enclosed. The enclosed design practically removes any environmental pollution caused by dust escaping into the environment.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- durable and mature technologies
- cross rigid belts or steel cable belts, depending on your needs
- protects materials from environmental influences
- minimal emissions along the transport route
- highly adaptable to your specific space needs or shape of your premises
- high delivery rates are achievable
- eliminate intermediary transfer points
- low maintenance costs
- meets ATEX guidelines
- quiet conveyor belts
- only one conveyor is needed to transport both horizontally and vertically
- transport lines can be adjusted to desired slopes, from 0° bis 90°
- material release can be positioned at up to 180° from the material feed – dependent on the belt width and height
ODM – Sidewall belt conveyor WKF
- construction materials industry: transportation of cement, lime, lime stone, clinker, bypass dust, secondary fuels, etc.
- waste conditioning for transportation of waste material, fluff, secondary fuels, etc.
- power-generating plants: transporting coal, ashes, ground limestone, gypsum, etc.
- plastics production: transporting plastic granules, etc.
- chemical industry: transport of powdered materials, granulates, minerals, etc.