Mixing with the ODM – ScrewMIX MSF
Our ScrewMIX mixing screw is a continuous agitator for mixing, cooling, and moistening bulk materials.
The homogenisation of diverse materials as an element of the material flow process, plays an important role in the conveyance of bulk materials. Our expertise in this field provides you with a reliable blending and homogenisation of your materials.
Mixing screw systems – with or without moisteners – serve to mix and/or wet or cool powdered to grainy materials. Mixing screws provide a cost-effective alternative to expensive and complicated batch mixers in any place a continuous process at moderate temperatures is desired.
The robust design allows mixing screws to even be used continuously, and they prove themselves with their longevity. A dosed and continuous supply of materials is required for a smooth operation.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- robust double-shaft model
- continuous operation possible
- versatile uses
- homogeneous transport and mixing
- high availability
- long service life
- the drive power can be adjusted based on the application
- for dry mixing or with adjustable material wetting, depending on needs
- mixing-rate and flow-rate are adjustable
- cost-effective alternative to batch mixers