ODM – Injector system LIF
Continuous pressurised conveyance for all pneumatically conveyable materials with our Injector System
An injector system only needs a pipe or hose line to carry materials. They can therefore be flexibly planned and also be easily integrated into existing facilities.
Other advantages are the relatively low investment cost and the wide range of materials that can be conveyed. Even materials that are difficult to transport (e.g. plastic granulate, gypsum, filter dust, etc.) can be continuously and reliably transported.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- continuous conveyance possible
- can be integrated into existing equipment
- simple assembly
- low investment costs
- various implementations in low-pressure area
- conveyance of disperse and free-flowing materials
- conveyance of hot and abrasive materials (e.g. cement clinker dust)
- conveyance of problematic materials (e.g. animal meal, sludge, and alternative fuels)